[ Re Application ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SocietyMu2011
SocietyMu2011
Administrator
Administrator

[ Re Application ] Empty
PostSubject: [ Re Application ]   [ Re Application ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Searching for 3 Game Master's :

Name :

Skype ( If you don't have skype your application will be denied ) :

Experience :

Why should i accept you :

Tell me about your experience :

How can you help our server :

- Goodluck *

- SocietyMu2011 *

Last edited by SocietyMu2011 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://societymu.catsboard.com
promenthus
promenthus

[ Re Application ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Re Application ]   [ Re Application ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:31 pm

Name: Nelson chua

Experience: 6 years

Why should i accept you?: Becuase you know im better and have more experience in anykind of server MU and i know some good or bad of Becoming Game Master and i know you accept me becuase im loyal and not traitor like other memeber want only a position to get especial and revenge and abuse the powers. but im only i can say you accept me because i have knowledge to handle the server thats all .

Tell Me about your experience: my 1st time im become gm is escape mu that server is very poor but cool Smile not like other server and have many filipino players and im the 1 of staff of that server and the second is fortress mu im become gm in that game but admin demote my rank because some of player and member hate me become gm becuase her language and country not like filipino strong and loyal like me Smile and the other is wipe out becuase of low donation and less activities but some of that i become Game master and other server im Moderator and GFX to thats all and i have experience to become gm 6 years but its fun haha ^_^ challenging for me thats all..

How can you Help our server: Hmm .. getting more players and advertising these game and help some activities in these game and forums and help for updates but if i have lots of money i can spend for donate in these game if we strong and get top these game and find some good files thats all i can do but i promise ill do my best and make online every 24 hours or 12 hours Smile .

Yahoo Mail: chua.nelson@ymail.com i cant donalod skype becuase its will get lag to my computer sorry Sad its your decision admin.

Back to top Go down
JhErZ
JhErZ

[ Re Application ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Re Application ]   [ Re Application ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:45 pm

Name :
Jericson Palaez

Skype ( If you don't have skype your application will be denied ) :
jericson.palaez

Experience :
4 Years Experience in Playing Mu

Why should i accept you :
Because
I Am Good In Many Ways.. Like Making Some Banners, Editing Pictures,
Browsing And Editing Forums and can speak and communicate in english
fluently..

Tell me about your experience :
I Have Experienced Foruming In Other Forums and Can Make A Free Forum Website.

I
Can Help By Helping The Staff In Editing And Making The Forum More
Beautiful And Can Help Them In Game In Making Some Good And Nice Events
For The Players In Able For Them To Be Entertained.
Back to top Go down
https://societymu.catsboard.com
JUSTINZ
JUSTINZ

[ Re Application ] Empty
PostSubject: [ Re Application ]   [ Re Application ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:48 pm

delete

Last edited by JUSTINZ on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kevin*
Kevin*

[ Re Application ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Re Application ]   [ Re Application ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:33 am

Name : Kevin Guzman Liquigan

Skype ( If you don't have skype your application will be denied ) : kevin.liquigan

Experience :i am GameMaster in this ff Server. VoidMu,CrystalMu

Why should i accept you :I have Experience . But if u should accept me its great i am great in making event and do thread close @ Forum active and loyal Very Happy haha Razz

Tell me about your experience : hmm i have experience in making Event And other event we discuss @ Forum .... thats all i think if i have to do something. i do my best Very Happy

How can you help our server : hmm Preventing giving items .. thats all thx .. GoodLuck to all candidate's Very Happy Long Live Haiti !
Back to top Go down
LoveBK
LoveBK

[ Re Application ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Re Application ]   [ Re Application ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:29 am

Name : Mac camacho Sablawon

Skype ( If you don't have skype your application will be denied ) :macsablawon

Experience :
i have 6 and half years experience in Mu server Smile

Why should i accept you : you should accept me because i will help for improving this server and also making event in game because players need event everyday to get not bored in game , i will help to advertising this server in all my friends and
My reason to become GM i will do my duty and also my responsibility to
be good and trust in this MU ..and also to be loyal ...and my other
reason to be GM i will help and guide other player whose playing MU and
also give happiness and enjoyment to those players. if ever i select to become a GM or not i will be loyal in this game .Smile

Tell me about your experience : [b]my experience to become a GM
, i have 2 years and half exp to be Gm in others MU online and also i
have exp to be HGM that's my unforgettable exp in playing MU games ...

as what i say i will help this server to advertising
this game in all my friends and also to vote everyday because
this is the one important to get our server improve and also to get top 1
in all Mu servers,

Arrow Thank You and more power Arrow
Back to top Go down
LeoSky
LeoSky

[ Re Application ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Re Application ]   [ Re Application ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:15 am

Name :Leonard Malateo

Skype ( If you don't have skype your application will be denied ) :Igorot.leo.sky

Experience :1 and Half year in Myth MU and one of the youngest Game Master there and also 9 months in Head GameMaster in devastation mu....i forgot the 2 MU where i`m an Mu Master

Why should i accept you :I am friendly, well experienced Game Master in Past MU servers i played and also i`ve been nominated for the position of admin in Myth Mu but the server was gone i`m also responsible player and i can entertain the problems of players as long as i can...

Tell me about your experience :i`ve been playing MU for 5 years starting from season 2 to season 6

How can you help our server :I can bring fun to players and make them comfortable in playing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/LegendaryKnight

AkinKaNa Ü

[ Re Application ] Empty
PostSubject: GM Application AkinKaNa Ü   [ Re Application ] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:42 am

Name : Ian B . gonzales

Skype ( If you don't have skype your application will be denied ) : AkinKaNa

Experience : Ive Been Playing MU for 4 to 5 years now and i have been Gm's for a lot Of MU Smile

Why should i accept you :as i know to you admin because im loyal and active in game and to forum and helpfullness to server and to game and friendly to all staff and to player of WebbMu and make some activities
and do my job as gm and help you if i can =) and ill do my best to make these server up and i have many times become gm in other server as i know i have lot of experience in game .

Tell me about your experience : : i have many time experience in become game master in other server like escape mu extend mu and evil mu season 3 in other server i become high gm too and gfx member and moderator =) thats true since i 1st become gm in game server private is escape mu i play that 1st time then i form application for gm rank then as i wish i choosen to become because admin say to me im loyal and friendly

How can you help our server : Ill invite more Players Help Players when The admin is Busy Give Events Help Admin when needed Hmm help Players In Leveling Never Back out in any Problem i can help too when the Server has bug and Glitches . Ban Hackers Scammers and Speedhackes
Back to top Go down
promenthus
promenthus

[ Re Application ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Re Application ]   [ Re Application ] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:29 am

its useless we have the gm now in game Smile)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

[ Re Application ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Re Application ]   [ Re Application ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ Re Application ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
: .;; ~ Society Mu ~ ;;. : :: Society Mu News And Information :: Application Section-